Phonak TV Connector
The Phonak TV Connector links Phonak Marvel, Paradise, or Kirkland KS 9.0 hearing aids to a television, computer, or home theatre using Phonak's Bluetooth AirStream™ technology. Easy to install, simply plug in the Phonak TV Connector to enjoy high-quality sound directly in your hearing aids without disturbing neighbours or loved ones nearby.
The Phonak TV Connector can be connected to most modern televisions and will stream sounds to multiple pairs of hearing aids within 15 meters at the same time. Begin streaming in one easy click from a Phonak Remote Control, smartphone app, or hearing aid push button to hear sounds from your favourite TV shows in unmatched clarity.
- Discreet design
- Quick and easy setup
- 1-Year manufacturer warranty
- Streams sound up to 15m (50ft.)
- No professional programming required
- Compatible with Marvel, Paradise, Audeo B Direct, and KS 9 hearing aids
- Original Phonak product in manufacturer-sealed packaging
- Includes analog 3.5mm audio cable, micro-USB cable, Optical (TOSLINK) audio cable, power supply and user guide
Link to user guide