Phonak Roger Focus II-312
Phonak Roger Focus II enables children with normal hearing and unilateral hearing loss to be more attentive by bringing speech directly to their ears and reducing the effects of distance, background noise, and reverberation.
Phonak Roger Focus II boasts an array of features, including rechargeability, lockable volume control, SlimTube and a tamperproof battery door. It comes in two models: rechargeable (Roger Focus II-R) and a Zinc Air battery version (Roger Focus II-312). Roger Focus II-312 has a tamperproof battery door; keeping batteries away from curious fingers and mouths.
- Less distraction: Improves access to the teacher’s voice so your child can concentrate
- Enhanced understanding: Children with UHL have better speech recognition in both quiet and noise compared to no technology¹
- Seamless fit: This lightweight receiver allows your child to get on and enjoy life
- Volume control: Volume that's easily adjustable by your child, for optimal comfort and understanding
- Tough enough: Resistant to water and dust, so nothing gets in the way of your child's fun
- Original Phonak product with manufacturer-sealed package
- Compatible with all Phonak Roger microphones
- Warranty: 3 years
- Product code: 056-3006-P6, 056-3005-P8