The Phonak Remote Control has three large and easily visible buttons for versatile handling and basic hearing aid control. Lightweight and concealable, the Phonak Remote Control is ideal if you don't use a smartphone but still want to adjust your hearing aids discreetly from your pocket, or purse.
The Phonak Remote Control is well purposed for anyone experiencing difficulty with manual dexterity, or when pressing the tiny on-board hearing aid buttons. The large-button remote adjusts hearing aid volume in addition to program settings, and can activate your Phonak TV Connector in one easy click.
- Palm-size and lightweight
- Large visible buttons
- Easy pairing and set-up (video below)
- No professional programming required
- Compatible with Phonak Marvel, Paradise, and Kirkland KS 9.0 hearing aids
- Original Phonak product in manufacturer-sealed packaging
- Includes instructions for use, small wrist lanyard, and battery