Clarity AltoPLUS Amplified Corded Telephone
The Clarity AltoPLUS amplified corded telephone is an ideal solution for those with mild, moderate, or severe hearing loss.
Digital and extra loud, the Clarity AltoPLUS is louder, clearer and easier to use. Featuring up to 53dB of amplification, the AltoPLUS is the first amplified corded telephone on the market to recieve certification by meeting the new industry standards for amplified telephones. The ergonomic volume and tone control and big button keypad is also perfect for those with arthritis ensuring a seamless handling experience for elderly seniors with hearing loss.
The Telecommunications Industry of America (TIA) measures the acoustic performance and tone control of amplified phones to ensure the best possible sound output is provided during usage.
- Digital and Extra Loud
- CID Big Button Speakerphone Enabled Product
- Certified for mild, moderate and severe hearing loss
- Amplifies voices up to 53 decibels
- Boosts outgoing speech up to 15 decibels
- Incorporates hearing aid technology for clear sound quality
- Extra loud ringer volume (up to 100 dB)
- Bright tilted LCD display with large font
- Ergonomic volume and tone control
- Built-in speakerphone
- Soft-touch backlight keypad
- Three one-touch speed dial memory buttons
- Clarity remote diagnostic compatible
- Talking keypad and talking Caller ID
- Oversized bright visual ringer
- Headset, neckloop and bedshaker ports
- Battery backup lets you make calls when the power goes out
- TIA-1083 compliant for hearing aid compatibility
- One (1) year limited warranty