Clarity Altopearl Amplified Corded Telephone
Louder, Clearer, and Easier to use.
The Clarity Altopearl Amplified Corded Telephone is the ideal solution for those with mild, moderate and severe hearing loss.
Featuring 53dB of amplification, the Clarity Altopearl amplified phone is the first on the market to receive TIA-4953 certification, passing new industry standards for amplified telephones. Ergonomic volume and tone control provide ease of use for those with limited dexterity or arthritis.
The ALTO is a Digital Extra Loud (Incoming Amplification and Ringer) Big Button Speakerphone
The Alto family of phones are the first to pass strict new industry standards for amplified phones set by the Telecommunications Industry of America (TIA). TIA-4953 measures the acoustic performance and tone control of amplified phones to ensure the best possible sound output is available for individuals with hearing loss.
- TIA-4953 certified for mild, moderate and severe hearing loss
- Amplifies incoming sounds up to 53 decibels and outgoing speech up to 15 decibels
- Digital Clarity Power incorporates hearing aid technology for clearer call quality
- Extra loud ringer volume (100 dBA)
- Clarity AudioCenter featuring ergonomic volume and tone control
- Built-in speakerphone
- Soft touch backlight keypad
- Ten (10) one-touch speed dial memory buttons
- ClarityLogic remote diagnostic service programs your phone at the touch of a button
- Clarity VoiceAssist for talking keypad
- Oversized bright visual ringer
- Headset, neckloop and bedshaker ports
- Battery backup lets you make calls when the power oes out
- TIA-1083 compliant for hearing aid compatibility
- One (1) year limited warranty
- Louder. Clearer. Easier to use.